Nazol Baby is a specially formulated cold drops for use in children from birth (1).
Features of this tool are:
– The action of the active substance phenylephrine, which is part of the drug Nazol Baby, takes into account the structural features of the baby nose in the treatment of the common cold. Now has a convenient pipette.
– It acts mildly (2), taking into account the characteristics of the children’s mucosa
– Gentle treatment of rhinitis in babies
1. Children from 0 to 1 year old should be used strictly as prescribed by the doctor and not more than every 6 hours
2. Karpova EP, Tulupov D.A. On the safety and effectiveness of nasal vasoconstrictor drugs in pediatric practice. // Questions of practical pediatrics, 2010, v. 5, No. 5, p. 6569. Phenylephrine has selective agonism for 1-adrenergic receptors, It has a mild vasoconstrictor effect, presumably due to the predominant effect on the obturator choke vessels (superficial arterioles, nasal mucosa), and does not significantly reduce blood flow in it.
bottle 10 ml
Pharmacological action of
Nazol Baby has a vasoconstrictor effect.
symptomatic treatment of acute rhinitis or sinusitis in colds, flu, allergic diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
increased individual sensitivity to the ingredients of Nazol Baby diseases of the cardiovascular system (including coronary sclerosis, angina pectoris) hypertensive crisis thyrotoxicosis diabetes mellitus.
Caution: children under 6 years of pregnancy, lactation.
Special instructions for
Children under 1 year of age should use Nazol Baby as directed by a doctor and not more often than every 6 hours.
In children, systemic absorption of phenylephrine and the associated risk of side effects are higher than in adults.
1 vial contains:
phenylephrine hydrochloride 0.125 g
Dosage and administration
Nazol Baby is administered intranasally, squeeze the bottle slightly, holding it upside down.
For children under the age of 1 year: single dose – 1 drop no more than every 6 hours.
For children aged 1 year to 6 years: single dose – 1-2 drops.
For children over 6 years of age and adults: single dose – 3-4 drops.
After use, wipe the pipette dry on the vial.
Duration of treatment is no more than 3 days.
Local reactions: sometimes burning, tingling or tingling in the nose.
Systemic effects: headache, dizziness, palpitations, arrhythmia, increased blood pressure, sweating, pallor, tremor, sleep disturbance.
In the dark place at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C.
Dispensing conditions from
pharmacies No prescription
Form of Treatment
rims nazalyn e