Solution for rectal administration.
12 micro enemas.
Microlax is a combined laxative.
Sodium citrate is a peptizing agent that displaces bound water found in stool.
Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate dilutes intestinal contents.
Sorbitol enhances the laxative effect by stimulating the flow of water into the intestines.
Increasing the amount of water through peptization and liquefaction helps to soften the stool and facilitates the process of bowel movement.
The laxative effect occurs 5-15 minutes after taking the drug Microlax.
Constipation (including with encopresis)
preparation for endoscopic (rectoscopy) and X-ray examination of the gastrointestinal tract.
Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug Microlax.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
If necessary, use Microlax during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding), no special precautions are required.
1 ml: – sodium citrate 90 mg
– sodium lauryl sulfoacetate 70% 12.9 mg, respectively the content of sodium lauryl sulfoacetate 9 mg
– a solution of sorbitol 70% 893 mg, respectively. sorbitol content 625 mg
Dosage and administration of
Microlax is given rectally.
Adults and children over 3 years of age are prescribed 1 microclyster (5 ml). The tip should be inserted into the rectum the entire length.
Newborns and children under the age of 3 years should be given a tip half the length (see mark on the tip).
The patient should be warned that if complaints persist for a long time, then it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Directions for use of the drug Microlax:
1. Break off the seal on the tip of the tube.
2. Press lightly on the tube so that a drop of the drug lubricates the tip of the enema (to facilitate the administration process).
3. Insert the tip of the microclyster over the entire length (children under 3 years old – half the length) into the rectum.
4. Squeezing the tube, squeeze out its contents completely.
5. Remove the tip while continuing to squeeze the tube slightly.
Local reactions: slight burning sensation in the rectal area.
In some cases: hypersensitivity reactions.
Currently, cases of overdose of Microlax are not described.
At a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Do not use after the expiry date stated on the package.
Outgoing conditions from pharmacy s14lfpf1414 pharmacy s14lfp ka from pharmacies without a prescription
Form of Treatment
simply entails dlya mestnogo primeneniya
Famar Orleans, France