Solution for oral administration.
Bottle 100 ml.
Pharmacological action of
Elkar contains L-carnitine. L-carnitine is a natural substance related to group B vitamins. It participates in metabolic processes as a carrier of long chain fatty acids (palmitic and others) from the cytoplasm to mitochondria, where these acids undergo -Oxidation with the formation of adenosine triphosphoric acid and acetyl-CoA .
Improves protein and fat metabolism, increases the secretion and enzymatic activity of gastric and intestinal juices, improves food absorption, reduces overweight and reduces muscle fat. Increases resistance to physical stress, inhibits the formation of keto acids and anaerobic glycolysis, reduces the degree of lactic acidosis, contributes to the economical use of glycogen and increases its reserves in the liver and muscles.
Has anabolic and lipolytic effects. It normalizes the increased main metabolism in hyperthyroidism: it is a peripheral (indirect) antagonist of the action of thyroid hormones, and not a direct inhibitor of thyroid function. Improves metabolism and energy supply of tissues.
The drug is used as part of complex therapy for:
– Intense physical exertion and psycho-emotional stress: to increase working capacity, stamina, reduce fatigue, including in elderly people.
– During the rehabilitation period after illnesses and surgical interventions, injuries, including to accelerate tissue regeneration.
– Therapy of chronic gastritis and chronic pancreatitis with decreased secretory function.
– Therapy of skin diseases (psoriasis, seborrheic eczema, focal scleroderma and discoid lupus erythematosus).
– Mild hyperthyroidism.
– Neurological manifestations of vascular, toxic and traumatic brain lesions.
– Anorexia Nervous Syndrome.
– Diseases accompanied by a lack of carnitine or its increased loss (myopathy, cardiomyopathy, mitochondrial diseases, hereditary diseases with concomitant mitochondrial insufficiency) – to compensate for its deficiency.
– In pediatric practice (treatment of children under 3 years old under the supervision of a doctor): when nursing premature babies, newborns, after birth injury or asphyxia for children with a sluggish sucking reflex and low weight gain for children with reduced muscle tone, with insufficient development of motor and mental functions, as well as for the prevention of these disorders in âriskâ children with stunting and underweight children and adolescents under 16 years old.
– In adults in sports medicine and during intensive training (during the training process when practicing aerobic performance): to improve speed-strength indicators and coordination of movements to increase muscle mass and reduce body fat mass to prevent post-workout syndrome (accelerate recovery processes after physical loads) for traumatic injuries in order to accelerate muscle regeneration.
Treat children under 3 years of age under the supervision of a doctor.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and operate machinery:
does not affect the execution of potentially hazardous activities that require special attention and quick reactions (driving and other vehicles, working with moving machinery, work of a dispatcher and operator, etc. .)
In 1 ml of oral solution contains: levocarnitine (karnifit) 300 mg.
citric acid monohydrate 1.2 mg,
methyl parahydroxybenzoate 0.5 mg,
propyl parahydroxybenzoate 0.2 mg,
purified water to 1 ml.
Dosage and administration of
The drug is used as part of complex therapy. Inside 30 minutes before meals, additionally diluting with liquid.
With prolonged physical and psycho-emotional stress: from 0.75 g (1/2 scoop or 2.5 ml) 3 times a day to 2.25 g (1.5 scoop or 7.5 ml) 2-3 times in a day.
In case of anorexia nervosa, as well as during the rehabilitation period after illnesses and surgical interventions and injuries: 1.5 g (1 scoop or 5 ml) 2 times a day. The course of treatment is within 1-2 months.
In the complex treatment of chronic gastritis and chronic pancreatitis with reduced secretory function: 0.375 g (1/4 scoop or 1.25 ml) 2 times a day. The course of treatment is within 1-1.5 months.
For the treatment of skin diseases: 0.75 g (1/2 scoop or 2.5 ml). The course of treatment is within 2-4 weeks.
With mild hyperthyroidism: 0.25 g (13 drops) 2-3 times a day. The course of treatment is 20 days. The course of treatment is repeated after a 1-2 month break or prescribed for 3 months without a break.
For vascular, toxic and traumatic brain damage: 0.75 g (1/2 scoop or 2.5 ml) per day. The course of treatment is within 3-5 days. If necessary, after 12-14 days, a second course is prescribed.
For diseases accompanied by a lack of carnitine (primary and secondary carnitine deficiency): up to 50-100 mg / kg (2-5 drops / kg) of body weight with a frequency of administration of 2-3 times a day. The course of treatment is within 3-4 months.
Children are prescribed as an additive to sweet dishes (kissel, compote, juices): for children under 3 years old, the dose is determined by the attending physician from 3 to 6 years old – in a single dose of 0.1 g (5 drops) 2-3 times a day , in a daily dose of 0.2-0.3 g (11-16 drops). The course of treatment is 1 month for children from 6 to 12 years of age prescribed in a single dose of 0.2-0.3 g (11-16 drops) 2-3 times a day, in a daily dose of 0.4-0.9 g (22- 48 drops). The course of treatment is at least 1 month.
With growth retardation: 0.25 g (13 drops) 2-3 times a day. The course of treatment is 20 days. The course of treatment is repeated after a 1-2 month break or prescribed for 3 months without a break.
In sports medicine and during intensive training: 2.5 g 1-3 times a day (daily dose 2.5 -7.5 g). In case of use for therapeutic purposes – 70-100 mg / kg / day (5-7.5 g / day). Admission courses: 3-4 weeks in the pre-competition period. During the training process – up to 6-8 weeks.
Possible: allergic reactions, gastralgia, dyspepsia, myasthenia gravis (in patients with uremia).
Glucocorticosteroids promote the accumulation of the drug in tissues (except the liver), other anabolics enhance the effect.
Symptoms: dyspeptic disorders, myasthenic disorders (in patients with uremia).
Treatment: gastric lavage, activated carbon intake.
Store in a dark place at a temperature of 15 to 25 ° C. After the autopsy – in the refrigerator for 2 months.
Terms and conditions
Possible product names
Azithromycin-Zentiva tab. p.p. 250 mg N6 Czech Republic
ELKAR 0.3 / ML 100ML FLAC RR
Elkar 30% 100ml rr
ELKAR 30% 100ML. RR FL.
ELKAR RR 30% 100ML (D / INTERNAL APPLICATION)
Pik-Pharma, Russia p19frew Pfrofafarf90, Russia p19ro46 pfrofaf