cream for external use 5%
In an aluminum tube 30 g of cream.
Pharmacological action of
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)
ATX code: MO2AE03
PHARMACOLOGICAL PROPERTIES, the main properties are srdlospetal
It penetrates well into the subcutaneous tissue, ligaments and muscles, into the synovial fluid and reaches therapeutic concentrations there. The concentration of the drug in plasma is extremely low. Ketoprofen does not adversely affect the condition of articular cartilage.
Symptomatic therapy of painful and inflammatory processes of various origins, including: – Rheumatoid arthritis and periarthritis.
– Ankylosing spondylitis (ankylosing spondylitis).
– Psoriatic arthritis.
– Reactive arthritis (Reuters syndrome).
– Osteoarthrosis of various localization.
– Injuries of the musculoskeletal system (including sports), bruises of muscles and ligaments, sprains, ruptures of ligaments and tendons of muscles.
– Hypersensitivity to ketoprofen, or other components of the drug, as well as salicylates or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
– Indication of a history of asthma attacks after applying NSAIDs and salicylates.
– III trimester of pregnancy.
– Children under 12 years old.
– Violation of the integrity of the skin: – Eczema.
– Soaking dermatitis.
– An open or infected wound.
Precautions: impaired liver and / or kidney function, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, blood diseases, bronchial asthma, chronic heart failure.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The drug is contraindicated for use in the III trimester of pregnancy.
Use in I and II trimesters is possible in cases when the expected benefits of therapy to the mother outweigh the potential risk to the fetus.
Ketonal should not be used during lactation (breastfeeding).
1 g of cream for external use contains:
Active ingredient: ketoprofen – 50 mg
Excipients: methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, paraffin glycerol, white gingerglass, white gingerglass glycerol.
Dosage and administration
For external use.
A small amount of cream (3-5 cm) with light rubbing movements apply a thin layer on the skin of an inflamed or painful part of the body 2-3 times a day.
The duration of treatment should not exceed 14 days.
The simultaneous use of other topical forms (ointments, gels) containing ketoprofen or other NSAIDs is not recommended.
Concomitant use of acetylsalicylic acid reduces the degree of binding of ketoprofen to blood plasma proteins.
Ketoprofen reduces the excretion of methotrexate and increases its toxicity.
Interactions with other drugs and the effect on their elimination are not significant.
Symptoms: irritation, erythema, itching.
Treatment: It is necessary to cancel the drug and see a doctor. Conduct symptomatic therapy.
Do not store above 25 ° C.
The active substance
Possible product names
KETONAL 30.0 CREAM
Ketonal 5% 30g cream
KETONAL 5% 30G. CREAM / LEK /
Ketonal cream 5% 30 g
Ketonal cream 5% 30 g
Salyutas Pharma GmbH, Switzerland