Bottle of 10 ml.
Rescue Remedy (Bach) is a composition of five Bach flower essences, used for immediate soothing action in any stressful situation or if your pet needs help to overcome various emotional and behavioral problems.
– stress, increased irritability, irritability, mood lability, impulsive reactions, immediately during and after increased psychoemotional stress
– in conditions of increased anxiety that were situationally caused (exams, weddings, funerals, air travel, extreme situations, etc.) e.)
– âmanagerâs syndromeâ: prolonged mental stress, overwork
– with various psychosomatic disorders (as part of complex therapy).
– children under 1 year of age
– increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Use of the drug is possible only on the recommendation of a doctor.
Ambulance: helps to quickly cope with excitement, anxiety, agitation, irritability, stress, and concentration.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and control mechanisms
There were no reports of the effect of the drug on driving or working with mechanisms that require increased attention.
Composition of five Bach flower essences
Dosage and administration
Immediately before or immediately after an exciting event, dissolve 1-2 drops in a small amount of water or drip directly under the tongue, you can also apply and rub on the skin behind the ears.
Recovery course – used for long-term problems.
It is recommended to use daily for 1.5-2 months before the onset of improvement.
Side effects of
May be used with other drugs.
No overdose has been reported to date.
At a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of children!
Terms and conditions
drops for oral administration
Possible product names
Review Remedy (Bach) drops sublingual homeopath. fl. 10ml UK
Rescue Remedy (Bach) drops, 10 ml
RESCUES REMEDIES / BACH / 10ML DROPS SUBLING
RESCUES REMEDIES DROPS 10 ML