In a tube of 50 g of ointment. In the package 1 tube.
The active ingredient diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug with pronounced analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Indiscriminately inhibiting type 1 and 2 cyclooxygenase, violates the metabolism of arachidonic acid and the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are the main link in the development of inflammation.
Ortofen® is used to eliminate pain and reduce swelling associated with the inflammatory process.
– Diseases of the musculoskeletal system: rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis of the peripheral joints and spine.
– Rheumatic soft tissue lesions.
– Muscle pains of rheumatic and non-rheumatic origin.
– Traumatic soft tissue injuries.
– Hypersensitivity to diclofenac, methyl salicylate or other components of the drug, acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs.
– “Aspirin” asthma.
– Pregnancy (III trimester).
– Children’s age (up to 6 years).
– Violation of the integrity of the skin.
– Hepatic porphyria (exacerbation).
– Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract.
– Severe impairment of liver and kidney function.
– Chronic heart failure.
– Bronchial asthma.
– Old age.
– Children under 12 years old.
– Pregnancy I and II trimester.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The drug cannot be used in the III trimester of pregnancy. There is no experience with diclofenac during lactation.
Use in the I and II trimesters is possible only after consultation with a doctor.
1 g of ointment contains:
diclofenac 20 mg.
sodium hydroxide, medical
Dosage and Administration
Externally. For adults and children over 6 years of age, the drug is applied to the skin 3-4 times a day and rubbed lightly.
The required amount of the drug depends on the size of the painful area.
A single dose of the drug is 2 g (which is comparable in volume to the size of the cherry, respectively).
The duration of treatment without medical advice should not exceed 10 days.
Allergic skin reactions (burning, redness) with prolonged use and / or use in large quantities are systemic side effects characteristic of NSAIDs.
Ortofen may potentiate photosensitizing agents.
No clinically relevant interaction with other drugs has been described.
Extremely low systemic absorption of the active components of the drug when used externally makes overdose almost impossible.
Store in a dry, cool, dark place.
Sardlkp pharmacy terms and conditions Over-the-counter
195757575757575757575 kc Russia