Bepanten is the leader in sales in the category of treatment and skin care (1), represents Bepanten ointment.
Bepanten Ointment is a proven remedy (2) for treating diaper rash in children and nipple cracks in nursing mothers.
The ingredients that make up Bepanten Ointment provide a double action: – Provitamin B5 stimulates the healing of damaged skin (2)
– A high concentration of natural lanolin (3) allows the skin to form a breathing layer that protects it from repeated irritation. (2)
Preservatives, dyes and flavors that are capable of causing allergic reactions are completely absent in the composition of Bepanten ointment. (2)
A favorable safety profile of the product allows it to be used even on vulnerable skin of newborns. (4)
Over 70 years of experience in the world (2). Numerous clinical studies (2).
1. Bayer Bepanten is the worldвЂ™s top selling OTC drug for skin care and treatment based on the 2017 Nicholas Hall global OTC drug database, Euro, 2017.
2. Vasilevsky I.V. Optimization of skin care in newborns and infants // International reviews: clinical practice and health. – 2015. – No. 1. – p. 5-18.
3. Excipient in the composition of Bepanten ointment, the concentration is 25%.
4. In a comparative randomized study involving 62 newborns, none of the children who were prescribed Bepanten ointment (n = 40) for prophylactic purposes did not develop diaper dermatitis during their hospital stay, and there were no adverse reactions. Yatsyk G.V., Akoev Yu.S. The clinical efficacy of various newborn skin care products based on D-panthenol Consilium medicum. Appendix // Pediatrics. 200 No. 6 (2).
1 g of ointment contains:
dexpanthenol – 50 mg.
protegin X – 50 mg,
cetyl alcohol – 18 mg,
stearyl alcohol – 12 mg,
white beeswax – 40 mg,
lanolin – 250 mg,
soft white paraffin – 130 mg,
almond oil – 50 mg,
liquid paraffin – 150 mg,
purified water – up to 1000 mg.
Dispensing conditions at pharmacies
Grentsah Productions GmbH, Germany