solution for local and external use
Bottle 100 ml.
Pharmacological action – antiseptic.
The product is intended for use: in medical and preventive institutions
– for the hygienic treatment of the hands of medical personnel, including ambulance personnel
– for the disinfection and degreasing of the skin of the injection field
– for the sanitary treatment of the skin and skin of the feet to prevent fungal diseases
– for disinfection of rubber gloves worn on staff’s hands (from materials resistant to chemicals) during surgical interventions and manipulations requiring surgical antiseptics, When working with potentially infected material (microbiological laboratories) when collecting medical waste of classes B and C (SanPiN 184.108.40.2068-99 “Rules for the collection, storage and disposal of waste in medical institutions” SP 1.3. 2322-08 “Safety of working with microorganisms of pathogenicity (hazard) groups III-IV and parasitic pathogens”) during mass immunization (SP 3.3.2342-08 Ensuring the safety of immunization)
-for disinfection of small instruments of simple configuration
-as a preventive product in the form of irrigation, rinsing and applications on the affected surface of the skin or mucous membranes as well as
– for hygienic processing of the hands of students of educational institutions, staff of preschool and school institutions n, social security institutions (nursing homes, hospices, etc.), employees of perfumery and cosmetic enterprises (including hairdressers.
beauty salons, etc.), catering, utilities, food and chemical-pharmaceutical industry
enterprises – for hygienic treatment of hands, skin of an injection field, sanitary treatment of integuments and skin of feet with the aim of preventing fungal diseases, as a prophylactic in the population.
Hypersensitivity, dermatitis, allergic reactions.
Recommendations for use
Hygienic hand treatment: 3 ml of the product is applied to the hands and rubbed into the skin until it dries for 30 seconds.
Injection field treatment, incl. at the vaccination site: – the skin is wiped with a sterile cotton swab, liberally moistened with the product, the exposure time after the end of treatment – 30 sec
– is carried out by irrigating the skin at the injection site until completely moistened, followed by exposure after irrigation for 30 sec.
Preventive treatment of the feet, sanitary treatment of the skin: moisten a cotton swab liberally (at least Zml per swab) and carefully treat each foot or skin area with different cotton swabs moistened with a product, or the feet or the skin area is irrigated with the product until the skin is completely moistened, the exposure time after treatment is at least 30 seconds.
Hand gloves handling: the outer surface of the gloves is thoroughly wiped with a sterile cotton or gauze swab, liberally moistened with a product (at least 3 ml per swab) Processing time – at least 1 minute. Exposure – until the gloves have completely dried. Small tools of a simple configuration (in hospitals, beauty salons, hairdressing salons, manicure and pedicure rooms, etc.) must be completely immersed in the product immediately after their use, ensuring the immediate removal of visible dirt from the surface with fabric napkins. Used wipes are placed in a separate container, disinfected, then disposed of.
The thickness of the product layer over the products must be at least 1 cm.
After the disinfection time is 5 minutes, the products are removed from the container and they are washed from the product residues with running drinking water for at least 1 min, preventing the leakage of water from entering the container with laundered products.
As a prophylactic in the form of irrigation, rinsing and applications, 5-10 ml of the solution is applied to the affected surface of the skin or mucous membranes with an exposure of 1-3 minutes 2-3 times a day (on a tampon or by irrigation).
Do not apply to wounds and mucous membranes. In case of contact with the mucous membranes of the eye, they should be washed quickly and thoroughly with water and instilled with a 30% solution of sodium sulfacyl (albucid), if necessary, consult a doctor.
In case of accidental ingestion, immediately wash the stomach with plenty of water, then give an adsorbent (10вЂ“20 tablets of activated charcoal). If necessary, symptomatic therapy is performed.
Flammable! Do not allow contact with an open flame and activated heaters.
Active ingredient: chlorhexidine bigluconate – 0.05%
excipient: purified water.
Pharmaceutically incompatible with soap, alkali, and other anionic compounds (colloids, gum arabic, carboxymethyl cellulose).
In a cool, dark place, in a hermetically sealed container.
Conditions of drugstore
Vaginal infections, Prevention of sexually transmitted infections