In a dark glass bottle, 100 ml syrup. In the package 1 bottle complete with a dosage cup.
Fluifort – mucolytic drug. The effect of the drug is due to the activation of sialic transferase – an enzyme of goblet cells of the bronchial mucosa. It normalizes the quantitative ratio of acidic and neutral sialomucins of bronchial secretion, restores the viscosity and elasticity of mucus, thereby improving sputum discharge. Promotes the regeneration of the mucous membrane, normalizes its structure, activates the activity of the ciliary epithelium. Restores the secretion of immunologically active IgA (specific protection) and the number of sulfhydryl groups of mucus components (non-specific protection), improves mucociliary clearance.
– Acute and chronic bronchopulmonary diseases accompanied by the formation of viscous and difficult to separate sputum and mucus, including: tracheitis, bronchitis, bracheobronchitis, bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis.
– Inflammatory diseases of the middle ear and sinuses, accompanied by the formation of viscous and difficult to separate sputum and mucus, including: rhinitis, adenoiditis, otitis media, sinusitis.
– Preparing the patient for bronchoscopy and bronchography.
– Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum in the acute phase.
– Children under 16 years old.
– I trimester of pregnancy.
– Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Caution is advised to use the drug with a history of gastric and duodenal ulcer in the anamnesis, in the II and III trimesters of pregnancy.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The drug is contraindicated for use in the first trimester of pregnancy and during lactation.
5 ml syrup contains: carbocysteine ââ(in the form of lysine salt monohydrate) 450 mg.
Excipients: sucrose, cherry flavor, methylhydroxybenzoate, caramel, water.
Dosage and administration of
The duration of treatment depends on the nature of the disease and ranges from 4 days to 6 months. Adults are prescribed 15 ml of syrup 2-3 times / day. Children 1-5 years old – 2.5 ml of syrup 2-3 times / day. Children over 5 years old – 5 ml of syrup 2-3 times / day.
In case of impaired liver and kidney function, as well as diabetes mellitus, dose adjustment is not required.
The following side effects are characteristic of the lysine carbocysteine ââsalt: From the digestive system: rarely – epigastric pain, nausea, diarrhea.
Other: rarely – skin rash.
All of these side effects are transient in nature and disappear after stopping the drug or after reducing the dose.
When used simultaneously with Fluifort with antitussive agents and m-cholin blockers, its action may decrease. When used simultaneously, Fluifort increases the efficacy of ACS and antibiotics, enhances the bronchodilator effect of theophylline.
No cases of overdose with Fluifort have been reported at this time.
Symptoms: epigastric pain, nausea, diarrhea.
Treatment: symptomatic. There is no specific antidote.
The drug should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.