Bottle 500 ml.
Miramistin – an antiseptic drug.
The mechanism of action is associated with the hydrophobic interaction of the drug with the cytoplasmic membranes of microorganisms, which leads to their destruction.
It is bactericidal.
Miramistin is active against gram-positive and gram-negative, aerobic and anaerobic, spore-forming and asporogenous bacteria in the form of monocultures and microbial associations, including hospital strains with antibiotic resistance.
The most sensitive to the drug are: gram-positive microorganisms (Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., Bac. anthracoides, Bac. subtilis) fungi (Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, Trichophyton rubrum, Microsporum lanosum, Aspergillus niger) Gram-negative microorganisms: Neisseria spp., Eschrichia spp., Shigella spp. (including Sonne, Flexner), Salmonella spp. (typhoid fever, paratyphoid A and B, foodborne infections), Vibrio spp. (including cholera, NAG, paracholeric, parahemolytic), Treponema pallidum, Corynebacterium diphtheriae protozoa (Chlamidium trachomatis, Chlamidium pneumonia).
Miramistin also has an antiviral effect.
– prevention of suppuration and treatment of purulent wounds in surgical and obstetric practice
– superficial and deep burns
– inflammatory diseases of the female genital area
– individual prevention of sexually transmitted diseases (syphilis, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, trichomoniasis genital candidiasis)
– acute and chronic urethritis and urethroprostatis of a specific and non-specific nature
– periodontitis, stomatitis, hygienic treatment of removable dentures srdlk p – acute and chronic otitis media, sinusitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis (as part of complex therapy).
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
1 ml of the solution contains 0.1 mg miramistin
Dosage and administration of
In the treatment of purulent wounds and burns, a gauze dressing moistened with a solution of the drug is prescribed.
In the treatment of acute and chronic urethritis and urethroprostatitis, it is prescribed in combination with other drugs. The solution is injected into the urethra in a volume of 2-5 ml 2-3 times / day for 5-7 days.
To prevent infection of postpartum injuries, swabs are introduced intravaginally soaked in 50 ml of a solution with an exposure of 2 hours for 7 days.ml, women -1-1.5 ml in the vagina – 5-10 ml for 2-3 minutes, the external genitalia, pubic skin are treated.
Local reactions: rarely – burning sensation at the place of use (passes on its own within 10-15 seconds and does not require drug withdrawal).
With the simultaneous use of the drug Miramistin with antibiotics, a decrease in the resistance of microorganisms to the latter was noted.
Storage conditions of
at room temperature.
At a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Terms leave through pharmacies
Solution to the local Application