Enteric coated tablets.
– prevention of acute myocardial infarction in the presence of risk factors (such as diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, obesity, smoking, advanced age)
– secondary prevention of myocardial infarction
– unstable angina pectoris
– prevention of stroke (including in patients with transient cerebrovascular diseases)
– prevention of transient cerebrovascular diseases
– prevention of thrombosis such as coronary artery bypass grafting, carotid endarterectomy, arteriovenous bypass grafting, carotid artery angioplasty)
– prevention of deep vein thrombosis and thromboembolism and pulmonary artery and its branches (for example, with prolonged immobilization as a result of serious surgical intervention).
– erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, gastrointestinal bleeding
– aspirin asthma (bronchial asthma induced by salicylates and NSAIDs)
– aspirin triad (a combination of bronchial asthma, recurring nasal polyposis and paranasal sinuses and intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid) srdlome 15 mg or more per week
– I and III trimesters of pregnancy
– lactation (breastfeeding)
– children and adolescents under 18
– hypersensitivity to acetyls litsilovoy acid to excipients preparation
Thrombotic ACC and other NSAIDs.
With caution is prescribed for gout, hyperuricemia, with gastrointestinal ulceration or history of gastrointestinal bleeding, with renal and hepatic insufficiency, bronchial asthma, chronic respiratory diseases, with hay fever, nasal polyposis, with a history of allergic reactions to drugs, with simultaneous use with methotrexate at a dose of 15 mg or less per week.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The use of high doses of salicylates in the first 3 months of pregnancy is associated with an increased incidence of fetal developmental defects (split palate, heart defects).
In the second trimester of pregnancy, salicylates can be prescribed only with a strict assessment of risk and benefit. The appointment of ASA in the last trimester is contraindicated.
Salicylates and their metabolites in small doses pass into breast milk.
Long-term use of salicylates is a reason for stopping breastfeeding.
Accidental intake of salicylates during lactation is not accompanied by the development of adverse reactions in the child and does not require termination of breastfeeding.
1 tablet: – acetylsalicylic acid 100 mg.
silicon dioxide colloidal,
silicone antifoaming agent SE2 etryl acid, sdl acrylate, et2 acrylate acid
Dosing and Administration
Tablets Thrombo ACC should be taken orally without chewing before meals with a small amount of liquid.
Assign inside by 50-100 mg 1 time / day.
Thrombo ACCÂ® is for long-term use. The duration of therapy is determined individually.
Allergic reactions: urticaria, Quincke’s edema, anaphylactic reactions.
From the digestive system: nausea, heartburn, vomiting, abdominal pain, ulcers of the mucous membrane of the stomach and duodenum (including perforated), increased activity of liver enzymes.
From the respiratory system: bronchospasm.
From the hemopoietic system: anemia (rarely), increased bleeding.
From the side of the central nervous system: dizziness, tinnitus.
In general, thrombo ACCÂ® is well tolerated by patients (due to the low content of acetylsalicylic acid in the preparation).
Side effects are noted in individual cases.
With the simultaneous use of Trombo ACCÂ® enhances the effect of the following drugs: – methotrexate by reducing renal clearance and displacing it from communication with
proteins – heparin and indirect anticoagulants due to impaired function
– thrombolytic and antiplatelet agents (ticlopidine)
– digoxin due to a decrease in its renal excretion
– hypoglycemic agents (insulin, etc. yzvodn h sulfonylmochevyn ) at the expense hypohlykemycheskyh properties in Samoa High doses of ASA and v tesnenyya proyzvodn h sulfonylmochevyn IZ connection with protein
– valproevoy acid at the expense v tesnenyya ee IZ connection with the protein.
The additive effect is observed with the simultaneous administration of ASA with ethanol.
ASA attenuates the action of uricosuric agents (benzbromarone) due to competitive tubular elimination of uric acid. With the simultaneous use of ACS increase the elimination of salicylates and weaken their action.
Overdose is unlikely due to low ASA content in the drug.
Excess doses of ASA are associated with the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
Overdose is especially dangerous in elderly patients.
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, tinnitus, dizziness, confusion, general malaise.
Treatment: artificial vomiting, the appointment of activated charcoal, laxatives, if necessary, correct the acid-base balance.
The drug should be stored in a dry, dark place, inaccessible to children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
pharmacy terms without a prescription
G.L. Pharma GmbH, Austria